Thank you for your support this year
This year has been the hardest that our NHS has faced. But your generosity has helped us to make a difference.
In March we launched our NHS Superheroes appeal and we were overwhelmed by your response. You helped us to raise £1 million to support our patients and staff throughout the pandemic.
And since then we've been able to provide...
- Over 600 tablets to help patients stay in touch with their families
- Over 700 radios for patient areas
- Over 3,000 bereavement packs for families who have lost a loved one
- Over 24,000 food and care packages for frontline staff
- 40 ‘wobble rooms’ to provide psychological and emotional support for our staff.
From everyone at University Hospitals Birmingham - thank you.